The Car-2-Europe (Peugeot Open Europe) option allows you to drive a brand new Peugeot, tax-free, with the manufacturer's promise to take the vehicle back afterwards.
A Snapshot of Car-2-Europe (Peugeot Open Europe):
- New car
- Unlimited mileage
- Multirisk insurance with no excess
- Assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- No extra driver fees
- Ability to do one way itinerary
You must meet the following requirements to take advantage of the Car-2-Europe (Peugeot Open Europe) experience:
- Your main place of residence is outside the European Union or the French Overseas Departments and Territories.
- Your trip does not extend beyond 175 days over a period of 12 consecutive months in a European Union country.
- You are not engaged in paid employment from a European Union country.
- You have already turned 18 and have a full driver's license that is both current and recognized in the countries you drive through (ie. any US state license)