The Travel Tech You Need To Know About For Your Next Trip
Traveling is one of the best things you can do in life, but each trip is not all sunshine and rainbows. There are always little things along the way that can frustrate, irritate or anger you, making your trip a little less enjoyable. The bright side is that seemingly each year, new technology comes out in an attempt to remedy some of these problems. By bringing along some of the newest technology on your next trip, you can eliminate some of the common causes of annoyance, and make your trip even better. Here are just some of the newest travel tech items you should know about before heading out.
1. FLIO - If you are spending a decent amount of time at the airport, you will want to make it as hassle free as possible. FLIO is a mobile app that works in every airport, and helps the user to make their time there a little better. It instantly connects you to the WiFi, shows you discounts on food inside the airport, and even provides you with different tips and tricks for navigating that specific airport - such as nearest bathroom, or where you can charge your laptop. To make your life easier the next time you are at the airport, make sure you have this app installed on your phone.
2. Moovit - Another app you should have on your phone is Moovit. Moovit helps erase the problem of trying to navigate a new city transportation system. Whenever you get to a new city, you need to figure out what modes of transportation are available to you, what they cost, their location, and much more. Even if you figure it all out, knowing the best options to take is difficult for anyone who doesn't live in the city full-time. With the Moovit app, you can quickly find your nearest transportation option, and plan out the best route to get to your destination. Moovit is available in over 1200 cities, across 67 countries, meaning you'll likely find it helpful no matter where you go.
3. Ili Wearable Translator - One of the hardest things about traveling abroad is the language barrier. Getting around and communicating with people is difficult if you do not know the language. With the Ili wearable translator, you can now converse with someone in another language with ease. You wear this translator on your wrist, and can translate from one language to another, allowing you to talk to people in the new country. While it currently only works for English, Chinese and Japanese, more languages are being added in the future.
4. Reliefband - In order to see all the places you want to see, you are probably going to spend a decent amount of time using mass transit. It could be taking an airplane, riding on a bus, or even calling a cab. If you are someone who gets motion sickness, this could lead to feeling nauseated during large portions of your trip. To prevent this, get yourself a Reliefband. This wristband helps to prevent motion sickness, all without using any drugs.
There are plenty of gadgets out there that will help you make your next trip more enjoyable. If you are spending money, and taking time off of work to travel, you might as well enjoy as much of it as you can. Invest in some of the newest gadgets out there before you go, try them out a couple of times before you leave to know that they work, and when the time comes to use them on your trip, you'll be happy you had them. For more information on travel gadgets that you should look into, or tips to make traveling even better, you can contact us at any time.
- Academic Travel Tips (13)
- Auto France News & Updates (12)
- European Travel Tips, Tricks, & Advice (77)
- Lion's Den: Peugeot News & Updates (10)
- One way car rental Europe (1)
- Travel Ideas & Itineraries (49)
Subscribe To Blog
Enter your information below to start receiving the latest news and helpful travel tips from AutoFrance and the world of Peugeot.