Ok so it finally cooled down a bit in the Northeast, but how does Auto France make ice coffee at the office in New Jersey during day ten of a heat wave? Here is what you will need for our proprietary blend:
1 - Distracted or Forgetful Mind
3-4 Busy Phone Lines
1 - Cup of Coffee
1 - Mini Fridge (1/8 full of uneaten, possibly expired items)
1 - Teaspoon of Sugar (must be at the very bottom of a sugar container that you would only find at a NJ diner)
-Be sure to keep sugar container in mini fridge over night. Mix frozen sugar with hot coffee and add milk as desired. Voila! You have your self a NJ Heatwave Ice Coffee patent pending.
- Academic Travel Tips (13)
- Auto France News & Updates (12)
- European Travel Tips, Tricks, & Advice (77)
- Lion's Den: Peugeot News & Updates (10)
- One way car rental Europe (1)
- Travel Ideas & Itineraries (48)
Subscribe To Blog
Enter your information below to start receiving the latest news and helpful travel tips from AutoFrance and the world of Peugeot.