Recent French legislation has deemed it compulsory to have a personal breathalyzer kit with ones vehicle while driving in France.
Although the ruling was set to be in effect for the summer of 2012, the sudden demand for the kits has flabbergasted manufacturers thus postponing the deadline to March 2013, at which point production can accommodate.
Starting in March 2013, every Peugeot lease vehicle will be supplied with the necessary kit at no additional cost to Auto France clients. The kits will be supplied both at French and Non-French pickup locations.
- Academic Travel Tips (13)
- Auto France News & Updates (12)
- European Travel Tips, Tricks, & Advice (77)
- Lion's Den: Peugeot News & Updates (10)
- One way car rental Europe (1)
- Travel Ideas & Itineraries (50)
Subscribe To Blog
Enter your information below to start receiving the latest news and helpful travel tips from AutoFrance and the world of Peugeot.